Saturday, February 14, 2015

Golden Age,Earring,Vintage Earrings,Green Rhinestone,Green Earrings,Rhinestone,Emerald,Earrings.Handmade jewelry by Valleygirldesigns.

These beautiful vintage emerald green diamond shaped rhinestones have been set in hand antiqued brass settings and attached to lovley dark brass filigrees.  Antiqued brass french style ear wires complete these.


The Earrings dangle about 2  inches from top to bottom.

Need more than one pair please contact me!

Please click here for a Link back to my shop: 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/valleygirldesigns?ref=si_shop

Please click here for a link back to my other vintage rhinestone earrings:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/valleygirldesigns?section_id=8126368

I have checked these for any scratches and I do not see any. If you do find one this is part of the vintage piece and add to the character of the earrings.

The backs of the settings are open to let the light through.

All jewels are handmade and hand created by me in my home studio. Please know that you are purchasing a handcrafted item from Valleygirldesigns for you or for gift giving. Your jewels have never been worn and all items come from a smoke free home.

Please allow 4-5 days for me to make your item and get it shipped out to you. All items come shipped in a speacial gift box perfect for gift giving.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry