Sunday, February 15, 2015

Emerald Green Heart Crystal Glass Pendant on 18 inch Sterling Silver Figaro Chain

This is a Dark Red Heart Crystal Glass Pendant on Sterling Silver Figaro Chain approx 18 inches, finished with bolt and jump ring clasp. The pendant is faceted to catch the light. The size of the heart is approx 1cm. Very pretty and eyecatching and would make a beautiful gift or just to treat yourself ! I also have it in other colours in my shop.

To view more JulieDeeleyJewellery please click this link :

www.etsy.com/shop/JulieDeeleyJewellery

Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/juliedeeleyjewellery
Follow me on Twitter: @julie_deeley
Follow me on Pinterest: pinterest.com/juliedeeley
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/juliedeeley                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry